Skip To Content


Login to register. Use the Registration tab.

Viewing Online Course Offerings

Please note that you do not need to log in to view the course schedule.

Click on the [Course Search] link in the [View Course Schedule] portlet to the right of this page.

The current term will be the default term. Be sure to change it to reflect the term you want to search. Leave all other columns at the default.

Click the dropdown arrow of the [Division] column and select Graduate or Undergraduate to search for courses.
Click [Search].

Click on the blue course code to see a course description and all other course section details.

If available, click on the blue link [Click here to see the Course Requisites] to see prerequisites or corequisites.

To go back, click on the blue “breadcrumb” links, the link [View Course Schedule] or the link [Back].

Before you register, check the courses for any changes to the day and/or time, as the departments sometimes change course information before registration.


Use this link to buy your textbooks!
Simply click the semester and search for and choose the course you need to buy textbooks for.
Books are no longer available at the Harvard Medical Coop.
Be sure to get your books before the start of classes!
Guide to MyWheelock for Students (.ppt, 2701K)
Guide to MyWheelock Course Selection (.ppt, 1290K)
Common MyWheelock Registration Issues (.pdf, 49K)
Common Registration Errors (.pdf, 26K)
Common Registration Holds (.pdf, 21K)
Academic Records Forms
Incomplete Grade Request form (.pdf, 28K)
This is to be completed with your instructor and submitted by the final grade deadline.
Special Permission form (.pdf, 29K)
Transcript Request form (.pdf, 48K)
Replacement Diploma Request form (.pdf, 79K)
Course Withdrawal form (.pdf, 29K)
Enrollment Verification Request (.pdf, 37K)
Licensure Endorsement Transcript Request form (.pdf, 59K)
Request for Medical Withdrawal (.pdf, 18K)
Graduation Application (.pdf, 58K)
Notice of Information Change (.pdf, 27K)
Add-Drop Form (.pdf, 15K)
Course Scheduling Grid effective Fall 2017 (.pdf, 84K)
Undergraduate Forms
Undergraduate Independent Study Form (.pdf, 19K)
Undergraduate Transfer Credit Application (.pdf, 185K)
Undergraduate Pass- Fail Option (.pdf, 28K)
Colleges of the Fenway Cross-registration Form (.pdf, 33K)
For full-time undergrads wishing to cross-register; to be signed by advisor and Registrar before registering at host school
Undergraduate Non-Matriculated Registration form (.pdf, 92K)
Notice of Information Change Form (.pdf, 32K)
Use this form to change your name, preferred name, gender marker, or address.
Request to Enroll in a Graduate Course (.pdf, 21K)
Study Abroad Request form (.pdf, 206K)
Request for Continuance in a Practicum (.pdf, 15K)
Graduate Forms
Graduate Independent Study Form (.pdf, 19K)
Graduate Leave of Absence Form (.pdf, 15K)
Graduate Withdrawal from College Form (.pdf, 15K)
Graduate Request to Transfer or Add Programs (.pdf, 42K)
Non-Matriculated Course Registration Form (.pdf, 93K)
Graduate Exemption/ Substitution Form (.pdf, 33K)
Graduate Transfer Credit Application (.pdf, 82K)
Graduate Pass-No Credit Option (.pdf, 24K)
Graduate Reinstatement Form (.pdf, 16K)
IESE Program Modification Form (.pdf, 27K)
Notice of Information Change (.pdf, 32K)
Use this form to change your name, preferred name, gender marker, or address.
Graduate Course Schedule Grid (.pdf, 9K)
Graduate Practicum Reinstatement Form (.pdf, 18K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.